Short sanitary sock in Lisle Cotton Yarn
Fine ribbed sanitary socks in Lisle cotton yarn (Filo di Scozia). It has a wide supportive band with a particular processing without elastic to support without tightening. Recommended for people with circulatory disorders.
- Sanitary socks for people with circulation problems in the peripheral routes.
- Lisle Cotton Yarn (filo di scozia): high quality yarn made of mercerized cotton (double mercerization process). Slightly shiny, silk-like appearance. Breathable, hypoallergenic and antibacterial properties.
- They do not shrink or deform with use.
- Retains color after numerous washes.
- Made in Italy.
- Support band with particular processing in cotton and nylon without elastic. It does not tighten.
- Composition: 85% cotton, 15% polyamide
- Washing instructions: Wash at 40 °
SUPER RELAX CORTO